Requirements and Settings
- Microcomputer or cell phone device with internet access.
Internet browser of your choice:
- Internet Explorer (version 9.0 or above).
- Mozilla Firefox (version 18.0 or above).
- Google Chrome (version 24.0 or above).
- Safari (version 6.0 or above).
- Opera (version 46.0 or above).
We suggest using the updated versions of these browsers, which can be found on the websites of their manufacturers.
Access to E-banking
This is the user’s name in alphanumeric format, which will be sent to you for use when accessing e-Banking. This code will not be changed. Please, memorize it.
This is a personal and non-transferable password used for access to CCB Brazil’s e-Banking. Please memorize it.
For security reasons, your password will be blocked after five incorrect attempts. On the third incorrect attempt, the system will show a “captcha” with images so that you can continue with the two remaining attempts.
If your password is blocked after 5 attempts, please call the Corporate and Personal Customers Service Center – Accountholders.
This is a second safety password. It is used only if there are any changes in our profile or to activate the token.
Please call the Corporate and Personal Customers Service Center - Accountholders immediately.
Follow the instructions on the “Easy Access” page of this manual.
Having access to e-Banking does not mean that you will be able to access the FX Portal and the Digital Signature System. To do so, you must sign a separate agreement. Please contact your business manager or go to one of our branches.
Yes. The system was developed with your security in mind. We have therefore used the most modern encryption and data protection techniques. For more sensitive transactions, such as the issue of TEDs, a second authentication factor is requested.
- Please change your password on a regular basis and use the most updated versions of internet browsers.
- Do not share your access data (code, electronic signature or password) or your token with other people.
- Do not use public computers (lan houses, kiosks, hotels etc.)
- Avoid using public Wi-Fi connections to access your e-Banking.
- Keep your computer updated with the latest security corrections, and install and update an antivirus solution.
- Please remember that your token is only required to make transactions on your e-Banking.
- CCB Brazil does not request tokens or passwords to update applications by SMS or email. Our employees are not authorized to request such information.
CCB Brazil’s e-Banking was developed to facilitate the use of banking services by customers safer and easier. The captcha will be requested after three consecutive incorrect password attempts. The captcha (Completely Automated Public Turing Test) is a cognitive challenge test that blocks automated accesses (robots) not made by human beings. At the fourth and fifth attempts, you will have to enter your password and give a correct answer to the challenge presented.